WHAT WE DO
Roughly monthly, sister rainbow scream offers a workshop via zoom. Workshops are mainly generative, and there are always related craft points, as well. We tend to cap these at 20 people. A portion of your donations will be given to charities specializing in anti-racism, LGBTQIP+ concerns, and/or women’s and sex workers’ issues and rights.
We offer a variety of workshops and retreats (and are developing more all the time):
- erotic writing with an emphasis on embodiment (sometimes integrating accessible yoga poses or flow, dance, breath work, self-massage)
- collaborations with sex and intimacy coaches
- collaborations with dommes to explore BDSM/power play
- women’s empowerment and sisterhood circles working with archetype and sexuality
- visual art + text creations in collaboration with visual artists
- ekphrasis (writing about art) in collaboration with museums/galleries or community organizations
- embodied writing for kids and teens through community organizations or programming in the schools
workshops: This page lists our upcoming 2/3-hour workshop offerings.
retreats: This page lists upcoming retreat info. NOTE: Due to the global pandemic, we are not offering any in-person weekend retreats at this time.